Friday, June 11, 2010

Jim Rohn talks about moving your dreams into reality by planning & list making around them! So, here goes... I've done the huge 10 year goals... How about some bite size dreams turned goals in list form? On we go!


Places I plan to take my children:

To the end of as many great books as possible!

To Belgium to visit Hank and Beryl and family!

To The Ozark Mountains with Eileen and Elwood and Grandma and Grandpa!

To Vancouver so I can show them Granville, and the Sea Bus, and Lonsdale Quay Market, and the Art Gallery!!! Oh man I miss Vancouver!!!

To NEW YORK CITY for NEW YEARS! We'll have tuxes for the boys, and ball gowns for Selah and I, and we'll ride to a Ball in a very Large Limo..... and then we'll arrive at a sparkley spectacular venue with a grand piano, and tons of horns, and Harry Connick Jr. plays, as we dance the night away until just before midnight, when we dash off to Time Square to watch the New Year come in!

I've had MANY more dreams around NYC, but this is it for now.... much more to come!




1 comment:

  1. Maybe our families should plan to MEET in New York the year you guys do New Years there. I've ALWAYS wanted to go there and now you've made me want it even more! But I also really want to do the East coast ... never been. Camping of course.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete